Premium Prize Bond
- Profit Rate is 1.5% bi-annual.
- Available in Rs 40,000/- Denomination.
- Registered in the name of investor.
- Quarterly Prize Money Draws as well as Bi-annual Profit Payment.
- For Individuals, Public and Private Sector Institutions except Banks, Insurance Companies and Mutual funds.
- Direct Credit of Prize Money and Profit in Investors Bank Account.
- No Application Forms required for claiming prize money & profit.
- Highest prize of Rs 80,000,000/-.
- Unlimited Investment and Tenure.
- WHT applicable & Exempt from Zakat.
- Transferable & Pledge-able.
- Can be purchased through Cash, Cheque, Pay-Order and Bank Draft
- Can be purchased from offices of State Bank of Pakistan Banking Services Corporations.
|Date of Draw||Place of Draw|
|11-09-2018||SBP BSC, Quetta|
|10-12-2018||SBP BSC, Muzaffarabad|
*In case of public holiday the draw will be conducted on next working day.
Following documents are required for Premium Prize Bond Sale Application.
- Copy of CNIC.
- Account Maintenance Certificate ( A/C title , IBAN number , status of a/c , Bank & Branch Name).
- Tax Certificate in case of Filer.
- Nominee CNIC detail.
Senior Citizens and Ladies are requested to contact the Counter Official without waiting for their turn.
Download Application Form for Purchase of Premium Prize for Individual Only. Click here
Download Application Form for Purchase of Premium Prize Bond for Corporate Only. Click here