1. Directly in a Bank ( authorized branches) in
Pakistan from his / her own account (in case of SSC® & DSC only).
2. Application form SC-1 may be downloaded from the
website and filled in.
3. Attach the cheque / bank draft in favour of Officer
Incharge of National Savings Centre concerned.
4. Attach copies of the Passport and CNIC/NICOP/POC.
5. Send to the concerned National Savings Centre
directly or concerned Regional Directorate of National Savings. (Addresses
are given click here).
6. Certificates will be dispatched through Registered
Post on your given address.
ENCASHMENT OF CERTIFICATES / PAYMENT OF PROFIT.
1. The investor shall send the
certificates / coupons duly signed with an endorsement “for payment in
2. The investor shall attach a
letter containing particulars of certificates / coupons, foreign currency
account No. and the name of the Bank where the draft is desired to be drawn.
3. The cheque will be dispatched
through Registered Post on given address of the investor.
HOW TO ENCASH THE SAVINGS CERTIFICATES ON THE BASIS OF POWER OF ATTORNEY.
1. Power of attorney shall contain full particulars of
the investment i.e. the amount Regd. No., date of issue, name of original
holder, account number, concerned National Savings Centre, specimen
signatures of the investor and the signatures of authorized person.
2. Special Power of attorney must be verified by the
1st or 2nd Secretary of the Embassy / Consulate General.
3. The investor(s) must send photo copies of his
computerized National Identity Card(s) / Pakistan Origin Card(s) / National
Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP), Passport and Health Insurance
certificate, indicating his presence abroad duly attested by the 1st or 2nd
Secretary of Pakistan Embassy / Consulate General.
4. Attach the signed and filled certificates on
reverse side according to the prescribed rates.
5. Send the above documents to the National Savings
Centre concerned or Regional Directorate of National Savings. (Addresses are
given click here).
6. The attorney shall execute an indemnity bond
alongwith surety of an Officer of BPS-17 attested by the Notary Public and
countersigned by Class-1 Magistrate to the fact that he will deliver the
cheque to the original holder and attorney and surety will be responsible in
case of any misrepresentation or concealment of facts if raised by the
HOW TO GET PROFIT ON THE BASIS OF POWER OF ATTORNEY.
1. Profit can be received on the basis of Special
Power of Attorney by authorizing any person in Pakistan giving his / her
2. The Power of Attorney so issued shall contain full
particulars of the investment.
3. The Special Power of Attorney shall be verified by
the 1st or 2nd Secretary of Pakistan Embassy / Consulate General.